As much as we try to avoid them, accidents happen. Instead of a beautiful smile looking back at you when you look in the mirror, a couple of busted up teeth – or big gaps if you were particularly unlucky look back at you. It can be a real shock and something that you want to sort out as quickly and as painlessly as possible. It can be caused by all manner of things – a car accident, a sporting injury or a trip and fall.
Perhaps it isn’t broken or damaged teeth that are causing you grief and pain, but a toothache. We all know how unbearable it can be – it can be all-consuming and make you want to pull it out yourself.
What do you do when you are in that situation? Short of grabbing out a pair of pliers to pull it out yourself or vowing never to open your mouth again to show the gaps, is there anything that you can do?
Yes – there is something that you can do. You can look at emergency dentistry from Paso Robles, California.
If you are experiencing any of the following, call us immediately to make an emergency dentistry appointment:
- A toothache, particularly if it is combined with a fever or swollen lymph nodes in the neck
- A toothache that is painful and throbbing and spreads out to the jaw, neck and ear
- A cracked or broken tooth that is painful
- A tooth that is loose or has come out after an injury
All of these are classed as emergencies, and we would rather you come in as soon as possible so we can deal with the issue before it gets any worse and harder to treat. Tooth infections must be treated as soon as possible to reduce the risk of abscesses or the need for oral surgery.
If you are experiencing any of the below, you may not necessarily need emergency dentistry in Paso Robles, but you will need to keep an eye on it and book yourself an appointment with a dentist as soon as possible. If you are not sure, give us a call.
- Chipped tooth, or teeth that have cracked or broken – unless the nerve has been exposed
- Lost crowns or fillings, unless they are very painful
- Toothache, unless excruciatingly painful
- Food stuck in between teeth which you cannot remove
- Broken wires on braces or a broken retainer
If you are concerned about your teeth or need an emergency dentistry in Paso Robles, CA, get in touch with us today to find out more and get the smile you are used to seeing back once again
Call our dental team on (805) 237-7773, drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org or drop in to our dental practice to find out more about the emergency dentistry procedures we can carry out in California. Our address is Paso Robles Dental Care
Von Joseph Holbrook, DDS
522 13th St.